Probably...

Happy Thanksgiving!  I thought of you all when I found this in the grocery store yesterday.  It gave me good chuckle anyway...

 Not definitely, but probably the best in Indonesia!  No unattainable promises here.  Gotta like the honesty in the marketing department at Shira Potato.  By the way, these are diet potatoes, as you can see on the bar code sticker. Yes, diet potatoes! Probably.

Nothing says yummy diet potatoes like the Tasmanian Devil, and I'm sure no copyright laws were infringed upon.  Probably?

As you've noticed I've been on a sort of an unplanned hiatus from blogging.  Our October was crazy - very good, but indeed very crazy.  Apparently, the craziness continued through November and here we are nearly into December.  Oops! In my defense, I did attempt to blog several times over the past few weeks only to discover that Blogger and I were having technical difficulties.  Well, I think we've got those things figured out and now I can spend some time catching you up on the past two months and what is going on now.

Probably. ;-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

School Daze

Laugh with me #1

About Last Weekend