Tree Decorating!

Oh, the joys of living in a more settled home again - we can finally dig out our own Christmas decorations again!

Ah, the memories these ornaments bring back!



I don't think I've ever sweat (sweated? swote? sweattin?) quite so much while decorating for Christmas.  But it was well worth it!  After all the work was done, we watched "A Christmas Story."  The humor was lost on the girls most of the time, but Sean and I still laugh way too much at that movie.  Next weekend, maybe we'll watch "Elf" - another favorite in our family!

Comments

  1. So beautiful! Couldn't get over how that second pic of Brooklyn looked just like a little Becca I remember. Love you all. --carrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! And how much the girls have grown! Enjoy your holidays together...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

School Daze

Laugh with me #1

About Last Weekend