Ice Cream Sunday

We have a little tradition in our home of getting ice cream every Sunday afternoon. Sean takes the scooter and goes to a nearby store for ice cream cones. Then we all sit down together on our front porch and enjoy our once-a-week treat!

It was Sean's idea to start the tradition a few months ago and our girls can't wait for the next Sunday to roll around! They are quite into this little family tradition...wonder why?!

This is a tradition we want to continue as long as our girls will let us. Which should be quite a while if I know my girls!

I'm so glad Sean brought out his camera last Ice Cream Sunday so I could show you the fun (and adorable-ness) we get to have every Sunday afternoon!


Comments

  1. Is that Wahl's Ice Cream? Only good kind in the whole country of AFG.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

School Daze

Laugh with me #1

About Last Weekend