A week...

The older girls and Daddy and Duke in Pagosa Springs.
Paige just being cute in her stroller!

We had a great Labor Day. We went off to the mountains and wound up in Pagosa Springs for lunch. Then we had to hurry back home for Brooklyn's first soccer practice! Should be interesting to see how they do at their first game on Saturday ;-)

Since then, I've been stuck in the house with a sick Brooklyn. She got whatever Sean had last week. She finally went to school today and I'm so glad to have my little girl back! She was not herself and I felt so bad for her. Tuesday and Wednesday were looooong days.

That's all for now. Better go pick up Sean from work! We're selling our truck...so we carpool a lot. It's okay. Good for us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

School Daze

Laugh with me #1

About Last Weekend