Humor Me

Hello! Oh my goodness, I am just so tired. I'm plugging away at schoolwork. Finished one class (12-page paper, blech) and am working on finishing another class by Wednesday (five tests, double blech). Then just three more classes to complete - 3 more tests, 2 essay assignments, one 10-page paper...all in the next week and a half. Anyway, things are moving along. It's gonna get done! I'll probably look like a zombie at the end of two weeks, but it will get done. And then I shall sleep for a week.

Don't I wish.

In the midst of all this work, not to mention the stress of trying to keep the floor free and clear of Cheerios and numerous failed attempts at potty training, I realized I'd kind of lost my sense of humor. Okay, I'd lost all sense of humor and, boy howdy, was I in need of a good laugh.

Then, I came across this little video. I'm still chuckling.

Laughter really is good medicine!


Comments

  1. Oh, Becca! Made my day! I'd never seen Barney in that clip! Hilarious!

    I know you'll get all that work done! Won't it be exciting to get that degree! I'm proud of you!

    love,
    Aunt Anita

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

School Daze

Laugh with me #1

About Last Weekend