Ewwwwww

Okay, I'm just checking in to say I've dealt with more bodily fluids in the past 24 hours than any mother should ever have to deal with.

If I've grossed you out I don't care. You really have no idea. (Unless, of course, you are a mother) I'm holding so many disgusting details back...mostly because I've already blocked out the memory of them.

All I'm saying is, laundry has become overwhelming...on so many different levels.

ICK.

However, I think we're on the mend. Brooklyn seems much better right now. She had a few pieces of cinnamon toast and is acting pretty normal! Madison is still acting very lethargic - she's asleep right now on the couch - but she did eat a little bit of toast too. More than anything, I think she's just all out of energy and maybe even a little dehydrated. Her fever is gone and she hasn't been throwing up for a long time. Pray for her. If she doesn't start drinking or eating more, we may have to take her in to the doctor....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

School Daze

Laugh with me #1

About Last Weekend